We seal pavers to make them last!
REQUEST A FREE ESTIMATE
Please fill out the form below
ABOUT PAVER SEALING
Pavers can add a touch of stunning interest and detail to your outdoor space right from the moment you have them installed. Sadly, the function and appearance of pavers can get compromised after some time when they are not sealed properly. At Gilbert Paver Company, we are proud to offer expert paver sealing services in Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, and Queen Creek areas. We want to ensure that your property’s pavers will be protected at all cost.
We render unmatched workmanship and quality service combined with solutions delivered right on time. There are a lot of reasons why you should choose us as your paving contractor. In the same way, there are also many reasons why you should prioritize paver sealing. For instance, paver sealing can offer the following benefits:
- Keep your pavers protected from stain penetration
- Help pavers resist mold and mildew growth
- Prevent insects from damaging and intruding the pavers
- Stop dangerous UV rays from causing damages on your pavers
- Prevent tires from marking up pavers used in the driveway
- Give your pavers a finished and clean look without making them slippery
The process of paver sealing is usually completed in two full days. During the first day, the pavers are treated to get rid of existing imperfections and stains and pressure cleaning will follow the process. During the second day, we ensure that the paver surface is completely dry before applying the sealer.
After the pavers are sealed the first time, it is recommended to reseal them every few years for them to continue looking their best and repelling damage.