Lawns and Landscaping Artificial Turf
Artificial Grass for Lawns and Landscaping
You must have seen artificial grass before in the athletic fields in many schools in Gilbert, AZ, without even realizing that they are not natural grass. So if it works so beautifully in the athletic fields, what if you have it on your lawn? Can you use it in your landscaping project?
Artificial grass for lawns and landscaping in Gilbert, AZ, is without a doubt gaining popularity for many homeowners who are often beset by keeping their property in tip-top shape and appearance.
We have converted many gardens and lawns beautifully in this town and surrounding areas because of its numerous benefits. Below are some of the benefits you can cherish if you let us install our artificial grass:
- You can save water. No need for constant watering like how you did for your natural grass lawn.
- You can save money. You don’t need to buy fertilizers.
- Your yard will become safer for your kids and pets since you don’t need pesticides anymore.
- You can save time and energy. There’s no need for you to mow the lawn.
- And once it’s damaged, you can just replace them. And it’ll look good as new.
If you’re interested on how we go about installing artificial grass, below are simplified steps we undertake:
- Measure your lawn
- Remove the existing turf
- Compact the ground
- Create a stone or sand base
- Compact the ground again
- Roll out, lay, pin, and brush the grass up
- Trim any unnecessary or excess parts
The steps might sound simple and few, but you either need some machinery or some manpower to get the job done right. Just imagine how much work it will take to remove the turf and compact the soil twice of a 100 square feet yard by yourself. We’re not saying it’s impossible. It’s a great project to do it yourself actually.
But if you don’t want to wear yourself out and keep your precious free time to yourself and family, you can always come and talk to us on how we can provide you with the best artificial grass for lawns and landscaping.